Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advice regarding their individual legal issues.
- We cannot and will not respond to an email initiated by an individual who has not retained us. It is not ethical.
- Our website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be considered legal advice.
- You should not consider yourself a client of this firm just because you have visited this site.
- Although we intend to provide up-to-date legal information, laws change all of the time.
- Please do not act on the information in this site without seeking professional counsel.
- If you would like us to represent you, please contact us by telephone, and schedule an appointment.
- Do not send us any confidential information by e-mail until we have talked with you directly.
In the 20 years that I have been in practice, I have helped over 5000 family of all backgrounds with various legal problems. I am proud of the accomplishments of this office. I am certain after you have had an opportunity to work with us, you will consider us your family lawyer for many years to come.
Our office remains very busy. While we do try and accommodate a limited number of emergency situations, it is not unusual for a new client to have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to schedule a first appointment with our office. For most people, this is not a problem. Estate planning is not something that should be done in a rush. I placed tremendous emphasis on doing things correctly, and in the right order. After a client does meet with me, we will get the job done in thoroughly, and without delay.
Thank you for taking the time to review this website.