Job Available for an
Estate Planning & Administration Legal Assistant
We have an immediate opening for an Estate Planning & Administration Legal Assistant at our small town law office located in Davison, Michigan. If you are interested in estate planning, administration and elder law, you may be the perfect candidate for this position. Good skills in word processing, documenting all client communication, the drafting of various legal documents and correspondence, staying extremely organized at all times, and managing multiple objectives is essential to this position.
Additionally, any experience with the Michigan probate process, the preparation of real estate deeds and insight into estate planning and any financial planning background would be very helpful. However, our law firm is willing to train the right candidate. This excellent opportunity is with a well-established, small town law firm with a client-centric focus that provides exemplary legal services to the people we serve.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and some limited benefits after at least one year of service. This position is 32 hours over 4 days per week, with Monday through Thursday mandatory.
The Estate Planning & Administration Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare estate documents such as wills, power of attorney, trusts and documents associated with guardianships and conservatorships
- Prepare petitions, affidavits, agreements and orders
- Organize and maintain documents in electronic and paper filing systems
- Maintain relationship with clients and others
- Sit at Reception Desk when needed
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Client service attitude
- Proficient in general computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you would like to know more about the Estate Planning & Administration Legal Assistant job that we have, available please submit your resume in either PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Legal Assistant Position” in the subject line.
It is strongly advised that you familiarize yourself with our law firm website to gain a better understanding of the services we provide.
We are an equal opportunity employer.